1. If you had this tumblr in highschool what sort of reblogs would we see all the time? What would you write about?
I don’t even know. What was I in to? Probably Grease gifs. And I’d be writing about how I’m such a loser and how nobody likes me. Forever grateful that social media was not really a thing when I was a teen.
2. Who is the most influential person in your life that you know but not very well. Someone who dropped in for a moment but you remember it vividly and it changed the way you see.
3. What’s your second favorite color and why?
Blue I guess. I don’t know. I like different colours in different settings. Some colours I love in one shade, but hate in another. Blue is usually good though. Like that deep sky blue colour. You know the one? That one.
4. If you could design your own concert with 2-8 of your favorite bands/singers who would they be?
These questions are so hard. I think I’d like to have a huge strong and powerful women only concert with Dolores O’Riordan from The Cranberries, Tracy Chapman, Alanis Morissette, Pink and maybe some others that I can’t think of right now.
5. Have you had Pho? Do you like it? Can you get it where you live?
I have not had Pho. I did not know about Pho until you asked me this. And then I saw a photo of Pho on your blog, Natalie, so now I would like to try Pho.
6. If you had to paint your bedroom and bright non-neutral color, what would you choose?
7. If you could only shop at three stores for the rest of your life (and you can still order from Amazon or whatever you want online) what three and why?
I’m not big on shopping, but Kmart I think, because they don’t sell stuff online. And Spotlight, because they don’t sell anything online either. I can’t think of anything else.
8. What was your favorite class in college or highschool that was not in your major/concentration?
Theatre Studies. I’ve never had so much fun in class before.
9. If you had to spend a day with one of the cast of Friends, who and why?
Lisa Kudrow, because she always plays ditzy people and I want the assurance that she’s not actually a ditzy person.
10. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever tasted?
I ate a mussel on Christmas day five years ago and I almost cried.
11. What is your primary sleeping position?
On my left-hand side, with my left arm tucked under my pillow.
These questions were asked by beaudom:
1. Have you ever committed a crime?
2. What’s your poison? (Alcoholic)
I’ve reached a point in my life where I realise that alcohol in any form is incredibly bad for me, and can very easily awaken the addict in me. So, no alcohol please. I’ll have a tall glass of Coke.
3. Are you still friends with your childhood or teenage bestie?
No. I’ve burned a lot of bridges.
4. Do you still live in your hometown?
5. What’s one thing you hope your children will say about their childhoods as adults?
We were happy and loved and felt free to talk about anything and everything.
6. Do you believe in ghosties?
7. Are you scared of bugs?
8. Can you keep a secret?
9. One thing as a teen/young adult (before having kids) do you wish you had done?
I wish I’d made it to Spain.
10. Do you like comedians? If so who’s your favourite?
Yes. I like Tina Fey and Amy Poehler and Wanda Sykes, and I regret that I used to tell people I hated female comedians.
Not tagging anyone this time because you can’t make me.